Sales Terms1. Deliveries are sent within 15 to 20 days via DHL globalmail Packet plus from the USA. You will receive an email with your parcel number enabling you to track the progress of your order.
The freight cost are 6€ for the first box and 1.50€ for each additionnal box.
2. One day prior to the shipment of the order, credit card payments are submitted by Supersmart SA to the Luxembourg body, responsible for credit card processing in the Grand Duché of Luxembourg. (see "Security")
Bank charges and customs duties shall be borne by the customer.
3. Customers have 14 clear days from the date of delivery in which to return unwanted products, at their own expense, for a refund in the form of a credit against a future purchase or purchases. Refunds will only be given on unopened products in their original, sealed packaging.
Except mistakes from our services, freight cost always remain at customers expense.
Please check your contact details and review your order before confirming payment. you only have 30 minutes in which to make any changes after this point (Monday to Friday, between 9.00am and 6.00pm).
Beyond this 30 minute period, if you have made an error or wish to cancel, you will have to await delivery of your order before returning it
4. For telephone inquiries, you can reach us at + 352 (0) 264 955 25
you can write us to : Supersmart SA - BP 3015 - L-1030 Luxemburg
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The products offered in www.super-nutrition.com are not medicines. They are hormonal supplements. These products are sold neither for the purposes of diagnosis, prevention nor treatment of diseases. If you are suffering from a disease, you should consult a doctor. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, children under 12 and people receiving medical treatment should, in general, refrain from taking hormonal supplements except on the advice of their therapist. The photographs in this website are intended as a guide only and are non-contractual; actual products may differ from the photographs. We reserve the right to dispatch our products from any country.
6. We would like to remind customers that the "regime d'exception' - allowing the importing for private use (ie not for re-sale) of medicines or nutritional supplements which are not available in the country in which you live - is a well-established tolerance, sanctioned by abundant jurisprudence in most European countries. This tolerance generally corresponds to a few weeks' personal consumption. To take advantage of it, we advise you to limit your purchases to one box of each product, and to re-order as often as necessary.
We would nevertheless encourage you to check the legality of these products in your country of residence.
We reserve the right to dispatch our products from any country